Don’t you love Meagan Good’s lookfrom the NAACP Image Awards this year?
NEUMA Regional Designer Ashanti Eriyo will walk you through how to get this look at home.
- Spray neuStylingTM extender section by section starting with the back.
- Part hair on the left side.
- With a flat iron, pull hair out straight with a slight bend on the ends.
- Use neuSmoothTM illuminating mist after each flat iron bend. Continue from side to side to the crown area.
- Starting on the right side temple area, begin to flat iron hair in a downward motion, and flip up at the very end.
- Next section, same thing as the last, but now flat iron hair back to just over your ear in a downward motion. Continue this until bang area is reached.
- In bang area, take small sections (3 or 4) and flat iron forward (direction of your nose) and at the very end release the hair in a upward motion to your upper ear. Continue this until head is complete.
- Then use a dime size of neuStyling smoothing crème for silky sultry finish. Put it on your finger tips and tousle hair softly.
- Finally for a flexible hold finish with neuControlTM medium spray.
Ashanti Eriyo –
“NEUMA is my go to tool for any look that needs to look great on camera and last a long time.”