NEUMA at the Tony’s
Back in March, NEUMA made its red-carpet debut at the Met Gala. We had so much fun we couldn’t resist the chance to partner with celebrity stylist Michael Silva who styled award-winning actress Sarah Paulson for the 75th Annual Tony Awards.
Sarah made a futuristic glam statement upon her arrival at Radio City Music Hall with her simple, sleek and smooth hairstyle to set off her sparkling gold Moschino gown. Later in the evening, Sarah took center stage to present Best Direction of a Play alongside Josh Lucas.
Here’s what to do to recreate the mod style Michael created for Sarah:
- On damp hair, prep hair with a few drops of neuMoisture argan oil to smooth hair’s cuticle and nourish hair.
- Next, layer neuStyling gelée and neuVolume blow out mist. neuStyling gelee adds control while neuVolume blow out mist adds a boost of body and shine.
- Comb back and using tissue paper tied loosely around the base of the head, set hair into position and allow to dry.
- Once dry, finish with neuStyling pomade (Michael’s fave). Comb through hair to tame flyaways and add shine.
- Seal and finish the look with neuControl medium hairspray for long-lasting hold and control.
Be sure to follow @neumabeauty and @michaelsilvahair so you’ll be the first to know about our next red carpet moment!