neuSmooth illuminating mist®
This product is currently sold out.
- Product description
- How to apply
- Performance Without Sacrifice
- Get The Look Videos CLICK HERE
- Lightweight mist formulated for dry, damaged and frizzy hair (curly/wavy/thick)
- Imparts glorious shine and won't weigh down finished styles
- Tames dry, damaged, frizzy hair caused by chemical treatments, heat or environmental damage
- Use on dry hair styles
- Tree rosin and Apricot kernel oil add shine
- Argan kernel oil offers weightless moisture
- Green tea leaf extract protects
Radiant...simply radiant. Maximize color hue, vibrancy and longevity and protect colour from UVA & UVB oxidation. Use after styling on dry hair to add a finishing touch of shine. Aroma provided by pure essential oils of Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang and Geranium.
After styling, spray evenly on dry hair from 8" - 10" away.
Cyclopentasiloxane, SD Alcohol 40-B/Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, *Macrocystis Pyrifera (Giant Sea Kelp) Extract, *Equisetum Arvense (Horse Tail) Stem Extract, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate (Wood Rosin), *Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Dimethicone, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Nut Oil, Alcohol (Natural), *Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Leaf Extract, Cyclohexasiloxane, *Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Aqua/Water/Eau, *Rosa Canina (Rose Hips) Fruit Extract
* USDA NOP certified organic ingredient
Performance without sacrifice. At NEUMA, it means exceptional style and results without sacrificing hair, health or the planet.
We use ZERO synthetic fragrance, phthalates, isothiazolinones, sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens, bromides, 1,4-dioxane, glutens, soy, neurotoxins, aluminum compounds, glycols*, formaldehyde donors, ureas, methylisothiazolinone, FD&C Colorant**, carcinogens or environmental pollutants***. (*except hairsprays **except neuBlonde platinum ***except aerosols)